Friday, September 9, 2011

Running Part 1

I like to run ... actually, I love to run.  I also love my kids.  Sometimes the two loves come in conflict with each other.
One morning, I had planned to run with a friend pushing the double jogger with my (at the time) 4 month old and 2 year old.  The weather looked a bit questionable - cloudy, a little chilly, and a bit drizzly.  Of my two loves, the love for running won.  Along our run the drizzle picked up to a more steady light rain but both kids seemed unfazed so we pressed onward.  As we were running slowly up a hill, a complete stranger, who appeared to be a mother herself, pulled over and rolled down her window.  "Are you ok?" she asked with an appalled look on her face.  "Oh sure, we are great - this is the last hill!"
Mom of the year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment