Sunday, October 30, 2011

Barely hanging on

We went out to dinner last night and were watching the UNC football game on the big screen TVs at the restaurant.  I was trying to pay attention to the game, while at the same time managing the chaos of dinner with 2 small children.  Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my daughter was practically lying on the table.  However, I decided not to fight the battle of asking her to sit on her bottom since at least she seemed entertained at the time.  Then she started screaming.  That was when I realized why she was lying on the table.  Her feet were dangling with nothing beneath them as she had apparently pushed her chair away from the table.  I quickly gathered her up and replaced her chair at the table.  I gave up on watching the game.
Mom of the year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment